Welcome to Vulcan Catalytic UK. The Powder Coating Oven Specialists.
Vulcan Catalytic Systems manufacture industrial catalytic infrared heaters and build industrial oven systems for powder coating, thermoforming and many other applications. Our technology is proven to save energy and lower operating costs whilst reducing your carbon footprint. If you are currently operate an electric infrared or conventional convection powder coating oven then your energy costs will have soared over recent years. Our services and expertise will be essential to the future success of your business.
Our customers find that not only do they reduce their energy bills by 40% – 60%, but lead times also reduce whilst quality and consistency are considerably improved. Vulcan Catalytic Systems have built over 800 systems worldwide for use in:
- Powder coating ferrous and non ferrous parts
- Powder coating Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), and other timber substrates
- Curing wet paint (solvent and aqueous based)
- Thermoforming applications (to see video, click here)
The Vulcan Range of Oven Systems
Vulcan Catalytic Systems offer custom designed solutions to suit your needs and particular application. These include:
- Pre Gel Ovens
- Booster Ovens
- Full Cure Ovens
- Supply of individual Gas Infra Red heaters and control systems
- Oven design for existing suppliers and manufacturers of powder coating equipment
- Free energy audit of existing systems
Don't forget that in the UK, if you are replacing old and inefficient conventional equipment with a Vulcan Catalytic system, you may qualify for financial help from the Carbon Trust.